Detalhes da empresa

  • HangZhou OEM Bicycle Industrial Co., Ltd

  •  [Zhejiang,China]
  • Tipo de Negócio:Distribuidor / Atacadista , Empresa de comércio , Fabricante
  • Main Mark: Americas , leste Europeu , Europa , Norte da Europa , Oceânia , Europa Ocidental , No mundo todo
  • Exportador:91% - 100%
  • certs:CE
  • Descrição:MTB Bicycle Grip,Rubber Hand Grip,Custom Color Grip
Cesta de Consulta (0)

HangZhou OEM Bicycle Industrial Co., Ltd

MTB Bicycle Grip,Rubber Hand Grip,Custom Color Grip


Página inicial > Lista de Produto > Acessórios de bicicleta > Apertos de bicicleta > Custom color MTB bicycle rubber hand grip
Grupo de Produto
Serviço on-line

Custom color MTB bicycle rubber hand grip

Compartilhar no:  
    Preço unitário: USD 4.6 - 6.9 / Piece/Pieces
    Tipo de pagamento: T/T,Paypal,Western Union
    Incoterm: EXW
    Quantidade de pedido mínimo: 50 Piece/Pieces
    Tempo de entrega: 10 dias

Informação básica

Modelo: OEMBG01

Condição: Novo

Certificação: CE

Personalizado: Personalizado

Aplicação: Bicicleta dos miúdos, Bicicleta de estrada, Bicicleta de montanha, Bicicleta Ordinária

Material: Aço

Product Name: Custom Color MTB Bicycle Rubber Hand Grip

Key Words: Rubber Hand Grip

Usage: Handbar

Certification: CE

Color: As Pictures

Service: 24 Hours Service

Advantage: Durable Use

Market: Usa, Euro..etc

Brand Name: OEM

Size: 12.8x3.3cm

Additional Info

Pacote: 100 pcs per carton

produtividade: 1100000per month

marca: OEM

transporte: air express

Lugar de origem: China Mainland

porta: Ningbo,Shanghai

Descrição do produto

Product Description

Detailed information

Material TRP RUBBER, Soft rubber
grip inner material PP plastic
Inner diameter 2.2cm
Outer diameter 3.3cm
Size 12.8x3.3cm
Product Show

Oembg01Oembg01 2Oembg01 3Oembg01 1Oembg01 4

Other Products
More bikes
Our Company

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity
Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.

Packing & Delivery

Our most professional packaging
Transport of large trucks to the seaport
And international transport cooperation
Our Service

1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the
goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer
the solve way for you.


1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.
2.Any MOQ of the order?

Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.
3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.

4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.
5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.
6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.
7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.
8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.
9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.
Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Grupo de Produto : Acessórios de bicicleta > Apertos de bicicleta

Enviar e-mail para este fornecedor
  • *Assunto:
  • *Mensagens:
    Sua mensagem deve estar entre 20-8000 caracteres
Comunique-se com o fornecedor?fornecedor
Olive He Ms. Olive He
O que posso fazer por você?
conversar Agora Fornecedor